Due to the weird society we live in, we will not claim the health benefits of these mushrooms. So do your own research ;) But we have provided you with some links to make it a bit easier :)
1. Magic Mushrooms - a.k.a. Psilocybin Mushrooms, Psychedelic Mushrooms and Shrooms.
These mushrooms contain psychoactive doses of psilocybin and psilocin.
As stated by the name we can say that these are magic as fuck!
There are tons of different species and strains, so here’s a list of the 10 most potent shrooms.
2. Fly Agaric - a.k.a. Amanita Muscaria, Dream Mushroom and Santa Claus.
The most iconic mushroom of them all! It has a long history of shamanic use as it contains psychoactive doses of both ibotenic acid and muscimol.
Grows in symbiosis with birch trees.
3. Chaga - a.k.a. Inonotus Obliquus and The Diamond of The Forest.
Chaga is super high in antioxidants and can have as high ORAC value as 146,700.
Grows on birch trees.
4. Lions Mane - a.k.a. Hericium Erinaceus.
Known to be a natural nootropic, containing a wide range of interesting compounds.
Mycologist, Paul Stamets says that combining Lions Mane, Psilocybin and Niacin, has the capacity to create new neurons and neural pathways in the brain, and also to repair existing neurological damage. Plus a ton of more benefits, read more in the links below.
5. Reishi - a.k.a. Ganoderma Lucidum, Lingzhi and The Mushroom of Immortality.
The name says it all, even if you don’t become immortal in this reality. Reishi is an adaptogen that contains both minerals and vitamins.
Check the links below for more information :)
6. Cordyceps - a.k.a. The Zombie Mushroom.
A nice alternative to coffee with a taste similar to chocolate. Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to treat fatigue, sickness, kidney disease and low sex drive.
Do more research in the link below.
7. Shitake - a.k.a. Lentinula Edodes.
Known for their great taste and health benefits.
More info in the links below.
8. Turkey Tail - a.k.a. The Cloud Mushroom, Trametes Versicolor and Coriolus Versicolor
Known for it’s health benefits.
See links for more info.
9. Agaricus Blazei - a.k.a. Almond Mushroom.
Know for it’s medicinal properties.
Check links for more info.